[tech] Potential club LCD TV purchase

Andrew Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Nov 10 17:57:33 WST 2013

I realise I'm a little late to this conversation, however I have a couple
of questions:
1. What problem are you trying to solve by replacing the projector with a TV?
2. Where do you want to put the TV in the clubroom?
3. What use cases are you targeting (and will a TV be able to fully
replace the role of the projector)?

Andrew Adamson
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"If you can't beat them, join them, and then beat them."                |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |