[tech] Cichlid is a sad fishy

Emma Krantz unmercifulfish at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Aug 26 14:18:51 WST 2014

Yeah, it's a graphics thing. According to BlueScreenViewer, it's the same
problem that has apparently been happening for a year and a half-
something fun and magical to do with dxgkrnl.sys and dxgmms1.sys. Someone
left me a note saying that the crash happened while they were playing a
game (LoL). Hardware tests sound like a thing that should be done by a
person.