[tech] Summer Colo shutdown request

Andrew Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jan 2 21:21:47 WST 2014

In future can you please not turn off the mains supply on colo machines -
just hit the power button on the front. Some of the machines, such as
pomona, have remote management consoles so they can be turned back on by
those of us who can't always make it into the clubroom...but they do need
mains to work.

Ta.

Andrew Adamson
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"If you can't beat them, join them, and then beat them."                |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |