[tech] Molmol the slightly more fileserver

Sam Moore matches at ucc.asn.au
Sun Jul 27 23:03:17 WST 2014

I have used iozone to generate some stats about /away (from
enron+stearns->mylah), /services (from nortel) and /there (from molmol)
on motsugo.

The results are at http://molmol.ucc.asn.au/iozone

Apparently there was a plan that I didn't follow, so after determining
what the plan actually was I might follow it and do this again. Feel
free to follow the plan if you do know what it is and I haven't done it yet.

[SZM]