[tech] [wheel] Wheel/Tech Meeting and the File Server Build (Finally)

Harry harrymc at ucc.asn.au
Fri May 9 14:09:09 WST 2014

Pls disregard moderator approval for original sent from wrong address :(

Try again:
----------

Hello

May I add to the agenda:

- where is the archive of 68HC11 code for snack ?

or

- should the latest 68HC11 code be unzipped from the installed EPROM (as was
the cunning Bernard et. al. plan) ?

I have a copy here of snack Ver.<something> that I grabbed from a UCC server
cvs originally (I think).

I'm interested in seeing if any Intro to Prog people want to do some C and
hardware interaction. A possible start is to build an EEPROM based "emulator"
for the EPROM and an Arduino programmer for it. Next get the emulator running
on snack with the existing HC11 binary. Then I can retire my UV eraser from
the belly of snack :-)

- SSOE .. can has HC11 compilation (does it need a specific gcc version or
anything) ?

All the best
Harry