[tech] the Xserve

Mitchell Pomery mjpomery at ucc.asn.au
Fri Apr 17 19:19:11 AWST 2015

It's the HDD that needs replacing right?

I'm up for looking at it, but I won't be able to get to UCC until after 5.
If the HDD needs replacing, it will more than likely need an Apple
specific hard drive, because they have the temperature sensors built in.

Thanks,
Mitchell Pomery

OCM and IPP 2015
UCC President 2014