[tech] Wheel Meeting May 8th at 7PM

Mitchell Pomery mjpomery at ucc.asn.au
Sun Apr 19 23:29:14 AWST 2015

Hey,

There will be an open wheel meeting on May 8th at 7PM in UCC. Wheel
members should attend or send apologies. Other people are free to
attend without notice, so feel free to join us. After the wheel meeting we
will be working on things around the clubroom.

The Agenda will be emailed out around a week before hand. If you would
like something on the agenda, please email it to me before then.

Due to the amount of people expected at the meeting, people not
participating in the meeting may need to leave the room.

Who: wheel and interested non wheel people
What: A Wheel Meeting
Where: UCC Clubroom
When: May 8th 7PM
Why: Catchup, state of affairs, looking forward
How: Magic

Regards,
Mitch

OCM and IPP 2015