[tech] Clubroom machine upgrades

Andrew Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Jan 18 20:36:05 AWST 2015

Hi All,

I've added two screens and two graphics cards to the agenda to upgrade
Cichlid and Catfish. They currently have a GTX460 and a GTX465 and two
21.5" samsung screens between them. The screens have pretty bad burn in,
and the graphics cards are due to be put out to pasture in either
cockgrunter or a linux machine. Suggested replacements: 24" Dell 16:9
screens, and two GTX 660 cards. For futher info see the agenda, and mail
the lists if you can think of something better.

Andrew Adamson
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"If you can't beat them, join them, and then beat them."                |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |