[tech] [wheel] Wheel Meeting May 8th at 7PM

Mitchell Pomery mjpomery at ucc.asn.au
Mon May 4 23:39:14 AWST 2015

The wheel meeting is on This Friday at 7PM. It is open to everyone.

>> Who: wheel and interested non wheel people
>> What: A Wheel Meeting
>> Where: UCC Clubroom
>> When: May 8th 7PM
>> Why: Catchup, state of affairs, looking forward
>> How: Magic

BONUS: If you can get to UCC by 5.30, you can listen to Zanchey's talk,
title "UCC Tech Talk 2 - You Ran ssh motsugo, What Happens Next Will Amaze
You!". Sysadmins Hate Him.

Agenda for the wheel meeting:
- ComSSA server in the Machine Room
- Password Escrow
- Vending Machine Changes
- 10 year plan for UCC infrastructure
- Whatever we come up with in the meeting

If you are on wheel and not able to make it, can you send an email so we
know in advance.

Regards,
Mitchell Pomery

OCM and IPP 2015