[tech] UCC wildcard certificate

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Nov 6 10:31:45 AWST 2015

On Thu, 5 Nov 2015, Matt Johnston wrote:

> >> On Wed 4/11/2015, at 10:09 am, David Adam <zanchey at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:
> >>
> >> Alternatively, we could just turn HTTPS off for subdomains. We've got a
> >> cert for secure.ucc.asn.au that's good until 2018. I didn't put HSTS on my
> >> domain ;-)
>
> I've set up letsencrypt certificates for https www.ucc.asn.au,
> ucc.asn.au and matt.ucc.asn.au (those were the ones I submitted with
> their beta). https secure.ucc has gone back to using the comodo
> certificate expiring in 2018. You put multiple "sslcertificatefile"/key

I've added a chain cert to the old SHA1 AddTrust CA as my phone hasn't got
the new SHA2 Comodo CA in it.
https://support.comodo.com/index.php?/Default/Knowledgebase/Article/View/966/108/intermediate-1-sha-2-comodo-rsa-certification-authority

<msh> 'fullchain.pem' isn't full. https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/solved-why-isnt-my-certificate-trusted/2479

# UCC Wheel Member     http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |