[tech] Fwd: UCC Windows 10 Machine

Jonathan Van buren vanbujm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:21:52 AWST 2015

Okay got it working.

Had to edit the smb.conf file not the smb4.comf file in
"/usr/local/etc/smb.conf"

I have added some extra commenting to the line to explain the fix then I
commented out the line and it still works!

I also added a section in SOE page on the wiki detailing the fix for
windows 10.

Thanks for your help!.

- JVB