[tech] What Happened to 'Grunter?

Mitchell Pomery mjpomery at ucc.asn.au
Wed Mar 9 20:06:08 AWST 2016

Hey,

I haven't heard anything about this, and it worries me that we may
have members going around reinstalling macines without warning or reason.

Bob: I caught up with tpg and asked him of he knew and he said to ask you.
Do you know why cockgrunter now has linux installed on it?

Regards,
Mitchell Pomery

2015 President
University Computer Club