[tech] Purchase of Windows Licenses for UCC

James Cox james at cox.cx
Sat Nov 19 21:44:29 AWST 2016

If we are trying to Do The Right Thing, then we should only buy as many Get
Genuine keys as we have machines extant.

If and when we bring more Windows machines online, then we can buy Windows
for them outright as part of that.

As for MAK, ringing up MS for re-activations is surprisingly painless.

[RME]~Coxy