[tech] help tracking down account names

Thomas Miller charcoaldragon at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 20:38:24 AWST 2016

Hi tech,as a door member i was going over webcam logs for who left rubbish in the room earlier today.the person with their own laptop in front of cann (black hoodie[fig 42-2]), left a drink cup.He also logged on briefly to cobra ~11:56am.They are normally in the clubroom with their friend, the member logged into cichlid [Fig. 42].
I am not sure the offender is even a member but perhaps a tag-along from the other, either way:Could someone find the account name of either the guy on the cobra ~11:56am and/or the guy on cichlid ~12:07pm so that I could send the appropriate Litter warning email.ThanksTom.Charcoaldragon