[tech] motsugo sdf

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Tue Apr 4 21:13:51 AWST 2017

Hi,

Motsugo sdf has been logging errors for a month (?) or so. I looked at smartctl for the drive (when it was still responsive) and it hadn't logged any failed reads in the smart log, so I wonder if it's the cable or enclosure.

Can someone who is around the clubroom take a look at it? Try another slot if available, swap the cable etc. Otherwise I guess we need a new disk.

Thanks,
Matt