[tech] [committee] Keyboards

Andrew Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Oct 23 19:29:22 AWST 2017

Hi Gozz,

I wholeheartedly agree - model S is better and more robust. We should get
it if we can. Not really keen on the alternatives - we've always bought
"highly rated" keyboards, and the DAS has been proven to outlive them all
in the clubroom.

Andrew Adamson
bob at ucc.asn.au

|"If you can't beat them, join them, and then beat them."                |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |