[tech] Parts for sale

tommoa tommoa at ucc.asn.au
Fri May 11 14:52:05 AWST 2018

Hey all,

I'm currently in the process of selling some parts of my computer as I
prepare for an upgrade, and was wondering whether UCC would be
interested in buying some of them.

Gigabyte GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming Waterforce: $750
  - https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N1080XTREME-W-8GD-rev-20#kf
  -
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/fvjWGX/gigabyte-geforce-gtx-1080-8gb-xtreme-gaming-water-cooling-video-card-gv-n1080xtreme-w-8gd
  - This card hasn't actually been used as I have been using a 1080Ti and
an RX550 instead in my main rig. It was removed from its packaging in
order for me to make sure that it worked (which it does).
  - RGB AF

Ryzen 7 1700X: $210
  -
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/9Q98TW/amd-ryzen-7-1700x-34ghz-8-core-processor-yd170xbcaewof
  - Doesn't have the issue with the kill Ryzen script. I'll also throw in
the 2700X's cooler (which adds more RGB)

ASRock X370 Taichi: $100
  -
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/fZKhP6/asrock-x370-taichi-atx-am4-motherboard-x370-taichi
  - It is missing one SSD standoff. ASRock had said they would send
another one, but it is yet to arrive.
  - No RGB 😩

You can contact me at tommoa256 at gmail.com

Cheers,