[ucc-announce] Xmas/Birthday Dinner, this Friday (22nd) - Reminder

Leighton Haynes [email protected]
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:52:25 +0800

This is a reminder to RSVP ([email protected], or 0401335136)
by midday tomorrow (thursday) if you want to come to the UCC dinner,
it should be fun. :)
(The original details are below, if you accidentally delted the first
 email)

UCC Committee