[ucc-announce] Quiz night postponed

Anil Sharma <Grand Poobah Maset> [email protected]
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:07:37 +0800 (WST)

Hello people,

Unfortunately the current committee did not get its act together in time
to prepare fully for a quiz night. After endless discussion at the
committee meeting last night we came to the conclusion that because there
had been so little advertisment of the event, it would have very little
turnout. This coupled with a lack of good prizes (well we did have a maybe
on a kick-ass prize but that was not a definate) meant that the committee
(and bystanders) felt that we should postpone the quiz night until we can
coordinate one worth attending.

Sorry (very very very) for the inconvenience.

Anil Sharma
UCC VP