[ucc-announce] Attention Freshers

Anil Sharma [email protected]
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 16:16:05 +0800

Calling all freshers.  It is about half way through the year and a few
things have happened.  Thanks to a the generosity of a few members, there
is now a wireless network that *should* extend all the way down to the
tav.  One of the console boxes (cod) is now up and running with a nice 17"
monitor.  The CD burner is again connected to Nautilus (the G3 Mac) for all
your CD burning needs.

The main aim of this email is to try and get some feedback from the
freshers.  What have you liked about the UCC this year?  What have you
hated?  What would you like changed/added/scrapped?  Remember this is
*your* club and it is what you make it.

Future events to look forwards to:

LAN games nights
Beer and Pizza nights (as soon as I get off my butt and organise them)
UCC Camp
Prpogramming competitions
UCC ball/river cruise/piss up

So please respond by sending an email to [email protected] or
[email protected] (only for sensitive matters).

Cheers,
Anil Sharma
UCC President, 2001-2002.