[ucc-announce] Fresher's Welcome

Nick Rohrlach [email protected]
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:12:46 +0800 (WST)

For those new to the list, welcome to UCC!

On behalf of the committee and all the UCC members, we would like to
welcome you, our first year members, to the UCC.

Next Friday (8th March 2002) at 6pm, come along to our clubroom and meet
all our members.  We'll provide you with pizza for fellowship and all the
older members will be there to help you with the weird array of computers we
have.

For those of you that are reading this but aren't first time members.  You
are welcome too!  The cost is the usual $5.  Come along and help them get
introduced to the club.

Nick

--
 Nick "bers" Rohrlach [NRR]