[ucc-announce]Lifts to UCC Camp

Nick Rohrlach [email protected]
Sat Nov 30 05:19:57 2002

UCC Camp is on next week!  Don't forget to listen to VP Susie and enrol
before the end of the weekend (http://camp.ucc.asn.au)

I will be organising lifts for UCC camp.  So if you are going and need a
lift, please email me.  Also let me know if you are gonna bring your own
machine because that's important to know for space purposes.

Also, if you are going and will have some spare room in your car please
let me know so I can give you a few friends.  Let me know how many extras
you can take and whther you'll have room for their luggage and computers.

The plan is to assemble at UCC at around 4pm with a view to getting to
Darling Range Adventure Camp around 5-5:30pm.

You are more than welcome to make your own way directly to the camp.

Any strange requests like pickups from certain places are certainly
possible - let me know and I'll see what I can do.

RSVP for lifts is Tuesday.

Nick

--
 Nick "bers" Rohrlach [NRR]