[ucc-announce] Sleepover raffle prize

Chas Stan-Bishop [email protected]
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:32:40 +0800 (WST)

Hey all,

Looking around the other day, I found two tickets that were one of the
raffle prizes at the sleepover. The tickets are for a play that is on the
2nd of October, and I can't remember who actually won them. If anyone can,
could they tell me please?

Of course, whoever won them probably doesn't actually care since they left
them here, but I'll feel better knowing that I made the attempt ;P

Oh, in case anyone is interested and doesn't already know, we managed to
raise over $1700 at the Sleepover this year. Thanks to everyone who
participated, and a special thanks to Chris Coman for doing most of the
actual work :)

Chas.