[ucc-announce] UCC LAN

James Andrewartha [email protected]
Wed Jul 23 18:24:15 2003

Yes, UCC LAN is on again this weekend. Now, to steal Davyd's last email
for the details (and apologies for the late notice):

Wow! When is this fabulous event?
  the 26th of July, starting from 15.00 (that's 3 o'clock) and we'll be
  going at it hard until the last person leaves (probably sometime
  Sunday).

Where is it?
  the Cameron Hall loft, above the UCC.
  (if you want more directions, check out
  http://www.ucc.asn.au/aboutucc/contact.ucc)

How much does this fantastic event cost?
  If you're a member of the UCC, it's absolutely free!!
  If you're not a member you can either join up on the night, or play
  for the low, low price of $5 (hint - second semester prices mean it's
  only $5 to join UCC now if you're a first time member and UWA student)

What will I need?
  - Your computer (make sure it has a network card!)
  - An ethernet cable
  - Headphones
  - Your favourite nibblies, drinks, caffeinated go pills and
    whatever else you consume at all night LANS.

What is being played?
  People will play just about anything. Some games include, but aren't
  limited to: Battlefield 1942, Enemy Territory. There will also probably
  be some depraved individuals playing Warcraft 3

If you have any problems or want to know more, feel free to contact
committee ([email protected]).

# UCC President        http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |