[ucc-announce] AGM 21st March 2003

Matt Johnston [email protected]
Mon Mar 10 09:38:45 2003

UCC will be holding the AGM on Friday 21st March 2003, at 1 pm in the
Guild Meeting Room. The room is on the 2nd floor of the guild building, at
the Oak Lawn end. If you can't find it, follow people walking from UCC.

Currently, the only item of business is election of committee positions.
These are:

- President
- Vice President
- Secretary
- Treasurer
- Fresher Rep
- Ordinary Committee Member x3

The first 4 are open to UWA students who are guild members, Fresher Rep is
for a UWA student in 1st year for the first time. The other positions are
open to all members. Nominations will be accepted until during the meeting.

If anyone has other items of business to add to the agenda, mail me. The
agenda will be posted by 4 days before the meeting, so contact me before
then.

Matt Johnston
2002-2003 Secretary