[ucc-announce] Murphy's Lore :: Call for Submissions

Davyd [email protected]
Mon Mar 1 05:48:56 2004

[email protected]

Murphy's Lore needs the following type of people:
	- artists and layout people,
	- editors, and of course
	- writers

If you think you can contribute, subscribe to lore@ucc and tell someone
what you're interested in doing. Some people are going to be actively
chased for their particular skills, but the rest of you should
contribute too.

We want story submissions on all sorts of topics, not just computers.
Topics I have in mind include, computer programming, administration,
hardware, electronics, robotics, physical sciences and just about
anything that might be considered interesting to the club. Articles that
can become regular columns (such as games reviews, or UNIX tips) would
be really great.
Articles won't be due till later in the month, but if you want to write
an article, email lore@ucc or lore-editor@ucc to tell them about your
story, so we make sure we don't have two stories on the same topic.

Please, help contribute to UCC culture, and help us restart a fantastic
publication.

Regards
--Davyd Madeley
Chief Editor of Murphy's Lore, 2004

--=20
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature