[ucc-announce] UCC Quiz Night on Thursday!

James Cox [email protected]
Mon May 3 00:59:41 2004

That's right - with the 30th Anniversary scheduled for second semester,
the Quiz Night was delegated to the first - this Thursday, the 6th of May.
Rock up to the UWA Tavern (18+ venue) from 7 PM to answer our questions of
life, love and technology.

               +----------+----------------+
Prices:        | Reserved | Bought at door |
| 2004 members |    $5    |       $8       |
| Non-members  |    $7    |      $10       |

To reserve a ticket, simply email [email protected], preferably
before 12 PM Wednesday so I can confirm numbers with the Tavern.

Hope to see you all there!
James Cox