[ucc-announce] UCC's 31st Birthday Dinner Tonight (Friday)!

Davyd Madeley davyd at madeley.id.au
Fri Oct 28 03:14:51 WST 2005

The UCC turns 31 this year and to celebrate that fact we're having a
(belated) birthday gathering at the highly recommended Terrazza
Café/Restaurant tonight (Friday).

	http://www.ucc.asn.au/infobase/events/dinner.ucc

It is not too late to say you're coming! Although, if you are coming,
please tell us ASAP, so that we don't surprise the restaurant. By the
same token, if you've changed your mind, tell us for the same reason. I
don't think people will be turned away, but it is best to tell us.

For those who will be attending:
--------------------------------
  Where:  Terrazza, 156 Hampden Rd, Nedlands
  When:   Friday 28th of October, 7.30pm  <== LOOK HERE GRAHAME,
  Why:    UCC turns 31			      THIS IS THE TIME
  Who:    Everyone!
  Cost:   Only what you order

--Davyd Madeley
  UCC Secretary, 2005

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA