[ucc-announce] Cameron Hall Charity Vigil needs pizza!

Jen McCutcheon velithya at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Sep 8 17:52:58 WST 2005

Hey everyone,

Pizza will be provided for everyone at the Vigil for free. To that end,
the Vigil subcommittee needs to locate the cheapest pizza it can find. If
you work at a pizza place or have a friend who does, could you please
follow these steps

1)Email me (this is so I know you are looking into it in the first place)
2)See if your pizza place will do cost price or less-than cost price pizza
(last year we bought $200 of pizza)
3)Email me and let me know what your pizza place says

We have already got an offer from a Pizza Hut in Padbury to do cost-price
pizza but we are hoping to get it from somewhere a little closer (and maybe a little
cheaper too...). Remember, the less the pizza costs, the more we can give
to our charity!

Thanks in advance,

Jen McCutcheon
Vigil Subcommittee