[ucc-announce] Register for UCC Camp 6.5!

Davyd Madeley davyd at madeley.id.au
Tue Apr 18 21:37:02 WST 2006

Yes, boys and girls, you heard right. It is now possible to register for
UCC Camp 2006!

All the information you need is now on the web:
    http://camp.ucc.asn.au/

It's running from Friday May 5th till Sunday May 7th. We're trying
something different with the time of year (is cold better than hot?),
but we're still hoping to see you there.

UCC Camp will include at least some of the following: computers, many
forms of gaming, a lot of responsible drinking, a live performance by
Radiohead, computers, sodomization of cattle, a BBQ, James Andrewartha,
computers and drinking.

But don't take my word for it, let satisfied UCCan James Andrewartha
tell you why he loves UCC::Camp...
    "Ever since I started going to UCC Camp, I've seen Grahame make
     a fool of himself in many different ways. I really love getting
     away from it all and catching up with UCCans while fragging them."

I don't know why you're still reading this email. Bring your partner,
bring your cow, bring your trailer, but sign up for UCC Camp 6.5 NOW!

http://camp.ucc.asn.au                                 camp at ucc.asn.au

 -----------------
< Only @ UCC Camp >
 -----------------

Only @ UCC Camp: http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/drunk-grahame.jpg

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA