[ucc-announce] 2006 UCC T-shirts available

Davyd Madeley davyd at madeley.id.au
Mon Jun 12 23:03:41 WST 2006

Just in time for most of you to wear to your first exam, the 2006
UCC T-shirt has arrived.

Here is a photo of the President of the UCC wearing one of the new
T-shirts:
    http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/images/DAA-tshirt.jpg

The cost is $25. If you preordered a T-shirt, we've already sent you
an email. Otherwise there are 28 t-shirts left (ranging from S to
XL). They will be sold on a first in, best dressed basis. We will
not hold one for you, you should have preordered. You must pay to
receive a T-shirt. Payment via `dispense` will be accepted as long
as you have more than $25 in your account (you cannot go negative,
even if you are a Coke member).

Good luck in your exams,

--Davyd Madeley
UCC Secretary, 2006

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA