[ucc-announce] Finding Coke/Door/Wheel Members: notes for Freshers

Davyd Madeley davyd at madeley.id.au
Wed Mar 22 01:46:33 WST 2006

It seems that some of our newer members have found locating a Coke,
Door or Wheel member to be quite challenging. Well, we've worked on
this, and now offer a way to put names to faces around the clubroom.

If you're looking for a Coke Group member, try one of these smiling
faces:
    http://www.ucc.asn.au/infobase/groups/coke.ucc

Our stoic door group members look like this:
    http://www.ucc.asn.au/infobase/groups/door.ucc

The ever-helpful wheel group contains these people:
    http://www.ucc.asn.au/infobase/groups/wheel.ucc

And of course, the committee are this charming bunch:
    http://www.ucc.asn.au/infobase/committee/2006/

We sincerely hope this helps you out. If you're seriously feeling
overwhelmed by it all, perhaps drop an email to the committee or
your Fresher Representative (Luke).

Ideally, all of this information should have been in your Fresher's
Guide. In an attempt to improve the Fresher's Guide for next year,
I've created a page on the wiki <http://wiki.ucc.asn.au/FreshersGuide>,
where you can jot down things you think could have been improved.

--Davyd Madeley
UCC Secretary, 2006

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA