[ucc-announce] UCC:News for February 2007

David Adam zanchey at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Feb 20 10:11:14 WST 2007

<+>+<+> There is nothing wrong with your inbox. Do not attempt to adjust
any settings. We are controlling transmission. We will control the
horizontal. We will control the vertical. For the next few minutes we will
control all that you read. You are about to experience the awe and
mystery which reaches from the UCC to its members. >+<+>+<

 _   _  ____ ____   _   _
| | | | |  | |     |  \| |/ _ \ \ /\ / / __|
| |_| | |__| |___  | |\  |  __/\ V  V /\__ \
 \___/ \____\____| |_| \_|\___| \_/\_/ |___/
You're reading UCC:News, now with 80s TV FX

In this issue:
- Klubroom Kleenup
- 2007 Memberships

Klubroom Kleenup
----------------

It's time for the next battle in the clubroom war against entropy. In a
last ditch effort to make the clubroom vaguely presentable for O'Day, we'd
appreciate as many hands as possible on:
   THURSDAY 22rd FEBRUARY 2007
starting at
   5 PM

Dinner will be provided for hard workers. Because of the late notice,
we'll forgive door members who don't turn up (but please do).

We'll also be making final preparations for O'Day, so if you're coming on
O'Day it might be a good idea to show up.

Finally - if you have a carpet cleaner, or you know where to borrow one
(we're not averse to paying a little bit of money) - please e-mail
David Adam <zanchey at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>. The carpet could really do with a
clean.

2007 Memberships
----------------

Starting on O'Day this Friday, we'll be accepting payments for memberships
in 2007. You traditionally have until shortly after a new committee is
elected in March before accounts are locked, but there are no guarantees.

Get down to O'Day on February 23rd - we're over on the east side of James
Oval, near Unigames and CSSC - or get in to the clubroom any other time.

Alternatively, if that's too difficult, you can pay online by credit card
through PayPal (you don't need a PayPal account). Check out
http://ucc.asn.au/member/2007/ for all the details.

If you're a life member, please advise Davyd Madeley
<secretary at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> of your current postal address so we can
send you a membership card. (Yes, we have a list of life members, so don't
try and trick us.)

----

You've been reading UCC:News, the newsletter that isn't a CPAN module. We
now return you to your regularly scheduled programming (if you're a
software developer, that was a pun!).

David Adam
UCC 0x20nd President
zanchey at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au