[ucc-announce] 3rd Annual UCC-UniSFA Quiz Night: TOMORROW!

Scott Young splintax at ucc.asn.au
Thu May 1 20:22:58 WST 2008

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder - the 3rd Annual UCC-UniSFA Quiz Night is on
TOMORROW NIGHT at the UWA Tavern, starting at 7:30pm!

If you haven't already purchased them, tickets are $15 at the door, or
$10 if you show up to the clubroom sometime tomorrow and purchase a
ticket off an UCC or UniSFA committee member.

We've got a number of prizes up for grabs, and if you came last year,
you'll remember (unless you drank as much as I did) that it was good
times all round. Plan a table of up to 8 friends, or just turn up and
haphazardly latch onto another table at the last minute like I'm
planning on doing.

There's no requirement that you be a UniSFA or UCC member to turn up,
either, so why not bring a few friends along with you?

Hope to see you all there!

Scott Young (splintax)
UCC Treasurer 2008