[ucc-announce] Fresher Guide

Rowan France rfrance at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 3 00:00:48 WST 2009

Hello UCCans,

O-Day is fast approaching. We had major sucess with the cleanup (thanks to all who attended) and the room is looking alot better.

The next thing that needs to be taken care of is the Fresher Guide. In order to get this done, we'll be having a writing night this Thursday (5th of Feb). We'll start at 5pm and go through until 11pm. Last year's guide will be used as a base and we'll add/update information as we need.

I strongly encourage you all to come and participate.

Hoping to see you there,

Rowan
UCC Vice President