[ucc-announce] UCC Study Breaking LAN

John Hodge tpg at ucc.asn.au
Sun May 23 22:17:44 WST 2010

Good Evening, (or whatever time it is when you read this)
     Saturday 29th of May will be the UCC's Study Breaking LAN, an event
to go when you need a break from studying for those pesky exams.
     Official start is a 4PM on Saturday, and the LAN will go on until
sometime Sunday morning (it depends on when everyone starts to leave :D)
We are fully aware that the 29th is also Collective LAN, but if you are
not gamed out by the time C-LAN finishes, feel free to come along to UCC
for the rest of the night.

Games for the night include:
- Team Fortress 2 (We will be having at least one dedicated server
running locally, and if we get enough people, a tournament may be held)
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (Free! and mirrored at UCC, beware [DAA]
and his mine-bell)
- Age of Empires 2: Conquerors (Beware of [BOB], he's good)
- Freelancer

... and anything else you want, just start a server and tell people
about it. We'll have a whiteboard where you can write down your games so
others can join.

Just like the last LAN, there is a limited number of available places,
so please RSVP to lan at ucc.asn.au to ensure you get a seat. Tickets are
free to members of the UCC and affiliate clubs (provided you show your
membership card), and $5 to others.

--
John Hodge [TPG]
2010 Ordinary Committee Member