[ucc-announce] Quiz Night Next Week

matches at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au matches at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Aug 4 12:23:26 WST 2011

Hi,

The Quiz Night is in 7 days (1 week). I'm sure no one has forgotten,
but there you are.

Date: Thursday 11/08/11
Time: 8:00pm - 11:30pm
Venue: UWA Guild Tavern

If you haven't already bought tickets, we only have enough to sell
individual tickets; there are not many left.

Prices are $10 per individual ticket, and they are available through
dispense. Please let committee know via committee-only or irc if you
can't collect the ticket or can't find a committee member, and your
ticket will be reserved.

You can also purchase tickets from UniSFA, or UniGames. I'm not sure
how many tickets they have left at this stage.

There will NOT be any ticket sales at the door, unless there are
tickets left, which is highly unlikely.

The rounds, in no particular order, will be:

Computer Knowledge, Social Sciences, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Games,
Film/TV, Music, Science & Maths, Miscellaneous.

Good luck!

Sam Moore [SZM] (matches)
UCC OCM 2011