[ucc-announce] University Computer Club Inc.

Bob Adamson bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jun 8 10:49:23 WST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I have just confirmed with the Department of Commerce that the
incorporation of the University Computer Club has been successful! This
concludes 10 months of work by the committee and many others, who have
both helped out and given input. It has been a monumental task, with over
100 emails sent, 2 general meetings, and more policy than an engineer
should see in his lifetime.

To celebrate, I invite everyone to join us for drinks from 6pm June 10
(this Friday) at the Basement on Broadway. Apologies to those people who
have exams the next day - drop in for an hour if you can!

Bob Adamson
UCC Inc. President

|"Bureaucracy is a challenge to the be conquered with a righteous        |
|attitude, an intolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary" |
| ---Peter's Laws                                                        |