[ucc-announce] UCC Dinner - 5th November

matches at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au matches at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Oct 17 18:55:42 WST 2011

Hello UCC Members,

Come to the UCC's 35th Birthday dinner! Its been a more than two years
since the last dinner, so I'm sure people are feeling pretty hungry by
now. This is a good opportunity to catch up with (or even meet) other
ucc members, old or new, without the current inconvenience of finding
a place to sit (or stand) in our clubroom. Knowing the ucc, the
conversations will probably be interesting to say the least.