[ucc-announce] Amendment: Forum with Senator Scott Ludlam

blackknight at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au blackknight at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Aug 22 21:35:08 WST 2012

Amendment - Discount Pizza is now Half a Large, free from Domino's

Digital Rights Forum with Senator Scott Ludlam

What:                    Forum with WA Greens Senator Scott Ludlam on
Digital Rights Issues

When:                  1pm - 2pm on Wednesday the 29th of August

Where:                 Engineering Lecture Room G11, UWA

In cooperation with the UWA Politics Club and Senator Ludlam, UCC presents a
forum with a prominent and progressive voice on digital rights issues and
Australia's legal stance to electronic freedoms, Greens Senator Scott
Ludlam. This is an excellent chance to ask questions, hear what is happening
now and share ideas that directly affect our ability to communicate
securely, anonymously and freely with the rest of the world.

As a special offer to UCC members, we will be providing half a large pizza
from Domino's free for each UCC attendee who Rs SVP. The pizza will be
brought to the UCC Clubroom (or loft, if it's free) at around 2pm.

You do not need to RSVP to attend the event, although it would be
appreciated. YOU DO NEED TO RSVP IF YOU WOULD LIKE FREE PIZZA.

Please RSVP to blackknight at ucc.asn.au if you are attending, and with your
pizza order if applicable.

Regards, and see you next Wednesday!

Dylan Kerr