[ucc-announce] UCC Raspberry Pi Order

oxinabox at ucc.asn.au oxinabox at ucc.asn.au
Tue Jan 22 13:06:57 WST 2013

Hi all,
UCC is going to be doing an order of Raspberry Pis.
We have arranged to get them, with cases at a discount from Element-14
The exact product is:
http://au.element14.com/raspberry-pi/rpi-b-512-cased/sbc-raspberry-pi-b-512mb-cased/dp/2217158
We are getting them for $45.05 each.
A saving of $0.65!
But they are a good buy at full price anyway.
So many cool projects you can do with them as we saw at the BobTalk.

The order is going to be sent on the 15th of February,
so get your order in before then.
Hopefully they will arrive early in the semester and then we can have a
hacking night on them.

You can place your order through the dispense system
(Open console session on mussel/motsugo, run `dispense' etc)
If you don't have that kind of money on your dispense account, you can
either put it in the normal way
by going through a coke member, (IIRC there are some hanging round the
clubroom basically all holidays, but check webcams).
Or you can do a bank transfer to our Westpac account, (making sure your
name is in the description)
Our details are BSB: 036 054, ACC: 285 739
and send a email to treasurer at ucc.asn.au and Adam will check the money
and put it in your account.
Then you can dispense a Raspbery Pi.

mmm Pie