[ucc-announce] UCC Camp 2013

Sam Moore matches at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jun 18 13:58:40 WST 2013

Hi,

The event you've been waiting for is approaching fast!
This year's camp will again be at the lovely Camp Leshenaultia in Chidlow.

Dates: Friday 19th July 4:00pm to Monday 22nd July 10:00am
Venue: Camp Leshenaultia (opposite Lake Leshenaultia), Chidlow
Tickets: http://www.ucc.asn.au/ucc_register_camp.py
Prices: $80 for members, $115 for non-members

Accommodation is in dormitories, so don't worry, you don't need a tent.
A list of stuff to bring is at http://wiki.ucc.asn.au/UCCCamp2013

Meals will be provided and will be prepared by volunteers. The menu has
not been finalised. To volunteer for cooking or something else, visit
http://wiki.ucc.asn.au/UCCCamp2013

No alcohol will be supplied at this event.

When registering interest, please supply a valid email address, as we will
use this for further communication.

Alternately, we have a spacebook event here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/457726040943789/

There is a limit of 80 places, which will go to the first 80 people who
actually pay us.

Don't Panic,
[SZM]