[ucc-announce] UCC Special General Meeting, November 6th, 2013

Erin Steicke vix at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Oct 27 12:56:37 WST 2013

Hi all,

After the resignation of one of our OCMs, Randal Adamson/ranz, the
committee has called a Special General Meeting (SGM) to elect a new OCM.
This will be held on Wednesday, November the 6th (in study break), at 1pm,
at the Guild Council Meeting Room (at the top of the stairs above the old Guild Student
Centre Reception, at the end of the corridor to the right). Other UCC
members will be leaving for the meeting room a bit before 1pm, so if you
aren't sure where to go, come to the clubroom a bit early.

We will be having pizza back in the clubroom after the SGM, free for
anyone who comes along to the SGM.

Thanks,
Erin
UCC Secretary 2013