[ucc-announce] What's Happening In UCC - Lock Picks and Upcoming Events

Mitchell Pomery mjpomery at ucc.asn.au
Tue May 6 22:02:02 WST 2014

Hey UCCans,

This email outlines all the things that are happening in and around UCC. If you
are interested in doing more than play video games, you should read this.

Events
------

Committee Meetings

Intro to Programming
====================
Gozz is running his Intro to programming course on Friday's from 3PM onwards in
UCC. The course is open to all experience levels.

If you have any questions about the course, please email Gozz at
gozzarda at ucc.asn.au

Tech/Wheel Meeting
==================
There is a meeting this Friday night at 6PM in the clubroom where the clubs
services will be discussed. People who are interested in helping maintaining
these services should feel free to come along. We will also (hopefully) be
building the new file server to store everybody's files.

Tech Movie Night
================
Next Thursday night after the committee meeting, we are planning on having a
tech movie night. We will be watching various videos and talks, which will be
funny and/or informative. Pizza will be consumed on the night.

Lock Picks
------------
We have been offered a discount if we do a bulk purchase of lockpicks from
PickPals. If you are interested in getting your hands on the PickPals
Introductory Set for only $17 (over 30% of the normal price), please fill out
the form linked below.

Form: http://goo.gl/TMOH9A
(note: This does not lock you in to buying a set)
PickPals: https://www.pickpals.com.au/

Thanks,
Mitchell Pomery
UCC President 2014