[ucc-announce] Cameron Hall Charity Vigil

committee at ucc.asn.au committee at ucc.asn.au
Thu Sep 18 13:09:17 WST 2014

Who:   UCC, UniGames, UniSFA, and Science Union
What:  Cameron Hall Charity Vigil
When:  Friday 3rd October, 6pm
Where: Cameron Hall
Why:   Why not! (also charity)
Price: $10 minimum entry

The annual Cameron Hall Charity Vigil is happening on the 3rd of
October, starting at 6:00.
UCC will be hosting our mid-semester LAN, while Unigames, UniSFA and
Science Union will be running other events throughout the night.
This year the charity we are supporting is Youth Focus. More info about
them can be found at their website http://youthfocus.com.au/
Entry is a minimum of $10. There will be door prizes, raffles and LAN
tournament prizes donated by our sponsors.

For more info you can check the Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/362872130534644/

Regards,
UCC Committee