[ucc-announce] UCC Freedom LAN

Oscar Hermoso oscarhermoso852 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:38:14 AWST 2015

Dear UCC nerds,

Looking for just about any excuse to run more events, I found a spare slot
on the greatest day of them all, July the 4th!

Come down to Cameron Hall and enjoy a night of Fighting for your Freedom,
eating Freedom Food* and Flying Free. War Thunder, Wolfree-nstien: E.T.,
CoD: Modern Warfree, and BroF(ree)orce all heavily encouraged, but not
necessary.

Free-tails: (details)

-  Saturday July 4th through until the 5th
-  4:00 PM until 11:00 AM the next day
- Cameron Hall Loft

Setup will be two hours in advanced, feel /Free/ to come down early to help
setup. Pizza runs will be organized, and I will be organizing cheap Coke
for attendFrees. You are Free to organize your own food if you want to
exercise your Freedom of choice.

REMINDER: This is an 18+ and alcohol free event. Apologies to any underaged
members who wanted to attend.

*Freedom Food is not free**, due to the 2008 Recession lowering our cash
reserves***. ****

**But it's worth fighting for.

***This didn't actually affect UCC.

****Most of this tard-talk was written by Ryan