[ucc-announce] UCC Anniversary Dinner! (Date included)

Elton Rodrigues 21721678 at student.uwa.edu.au
Mon Aug 29 19:00:18 AWST 2016

Hey everyone,

So it seems like I forgot to include the date of the event (I blame Cain)
in the last email. Here's the same email with the date included :D

It's time for UCC's annual Anniversary Dinner! This year it will be held at
6pm Friday 16th September in the loft of the Byrneleigh Hotel. UCC's
Anniversary dinner is a great opportunity for current members and alumni to
meet each other.

Tickets cost $20. Tickets must be bought by emailing committee at ucc.asn.au
and paying through dispense or EFT by the 6th of September, due to us
needing to finalise numbers. Tickets will include food.

This is an 18+ event. Alcohol is not covered in the ticket price and will
therefore be available for purchase at the bar.

Please consider your transport to and from the event. The 950 bus route
stops right outside the venue. Drink responsibly and make sure you don't
drink and drive!

Elton
Social Vice President
UCC