[ucc-announce] Annual General Meeting and Account Locking - Tuesday March 15th 1PM

Mitchell Pomery mjpomery at ucc.asn.au
Sat Mar 12 13:40:28 AWST 2016

Nominations for the 2016 UCC Committee will bne upon up until the
meeting. As per our constitution, proxy voting is not allowed, so if you
would like to vote you will have to come to the AGM. You need to be a
current member to vote.

Speaking of membership, if you havbe not yet renewed your membership, you
will recieve a seperate email alerting you to this fact. This email will
contain information as to what you need to do.

Meeting Details:
> What: Annual General Meeting
> Where: Guild Council Meeting Room. Or Meet in UCC Beforehand
> When: Tuesday the 15th March at 1PM

Nominations So Far are as follows:

#President
Alfred Burgess (aburgess)