[ucc-announce] Event: 3D Modelling, 3D Printing, The 3rD

Roland Kerr 20507991 at student.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jun 6 12:07:06 AWST 2017

Hey Everyone,

I'll be assuming direct control of the clubroom again this Wednesday from
4pm to 5pm to provide everyone present a quick how-to on 3D modelling with
blender for beginners, and 3D printing for beginners.

Content will depend on those present, if it's mostly people who have been
at previous talks, I may try and get into adding animation skeletons onto
pre-existing models so that you can re-pose them. Otherwise, come on down
and procrastinate away your study break learning how to pass a future,
hypothetical engineering project in *style*, and I'll go from start to
finish of how I believe you should go from idea to product with 3D printing.

Kind Regards,

Roland Kerr