[ucc-announce] Fwd: UCC Annual General Meeting

William Chesnutt justwilliambrown at ucc.asn.au
Sat Mar 10 19:14:16 AWST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christopher Forbes <21153308 at student.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Sat., 10 Mar. 2018, 6:59 pm
Subject: Fwd: UCC Annual General Meeting
To: <committee-only at ucc.asn.au>

Hi Everyone,

It's that time again that we kick everyone off committee and try to get it
right this time around.

The Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday the 20th March at 1PM.
**PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS A CHANGE OF DATE FROM WHAT WAS POSTED ON THE
FACEBOOK EVENT.**

It will be held in Guild Council Meeting Room. If you need help finding the
location, you can go to UCC before hand and we will all head over en masse.
This being a General Meeting, the clubroom will be closed while it is
running.

The main topic of this meeting is electing a new committee for 2018. We
will also be removing all existing card holders and signatories and
replacing them with the new executive.

If you would like to nominate for a position on the committee, email your
nomination to exec at ucc.asn.au. Nominations close at the meeting, and all
recieved nominations will be publicised before the meeting.

If you would like to add anything to the agenda for this meeting, please
email them to exec at ucc.asn.au at least 4 days prior to the meeting.

Also Note: Membership is required to vote at the AGM, and accounts will be
locked at the start of the AGM for anyone who has not paid for and filled
out the form for 201 membership.
https://www.ucc.asn.au/member/2018/  <https://www.ucc.asn.au/member/2018/>

You can find this event on facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/400395533706461/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/400395533706461/>

What: Annual General Meeting
Where: Guild Council Meeting Room. Or Meet in UCC Beforehand
When: Tuesday the 13th March at 1PM
Why: Electing a new committee

Regards,

Chris Forbes